Our people are our most important asset. We have dedicated trustees, patrons, staff and volunteers who make Langley House Trust what it is today.
A career with Langley is fulfilling, challenging and exciting. We employ over 200 staff from all kinds of backgrounds and experience – entrepreneurs, probation officers, prison staff, international aid coordinators, criminology graduates, horticulturalists – to name but a few!
Every individual – staff or volunteer – is marked by their passion and commitment to making a difference to the lives of men and women who find themselves in the criminal justice system.
Want to join the Langley team? Click here for our jobs and volunteering section
Executive Team and Trustees:
Please click here for our Executive Team and Trustees’ biographies
We are proud to have the support of our patrons and fellows:
- The Rt Revd and Rt Hon Baron Williams of Oystermouth – Patron
- The Revd Baroness Kathleen Richardson of Calow OBE – Patron
- The Lord Ramsbotham GCB CBE – Patron
- Mr Jonathan Aitken – Patron
- Hugh Osgood – Ambassador
- Ademola Oshodi – Ambassador
- Professor Chris Lewis – Ambassador
- Mrs Elfrida Calvocoressi – Fellow
- Mr Colin Honey – Fellow
- Mr David Lane – Fellow
- Mr Tony Pearson – Fellow
- Mr Anthony Howlett-Bolton – Fellow