We have considerable experience in supporting and caring for offenders with mental health needs, learning disabilities and those who are elderly.
We have both Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care homes and offer extra-care housing and domiciliary care.
What we deliver
- High quality person-centred and recovery-focused care
- Extra-care facilities including clinical team comprising of psychiatrist, psychologist, carers, mental health practitioners, forensic social workers and addictions counselor
- In-house responsible clinician
- One-to-one key working (personal care worker)
- Social Supervision (Statutory)
- Close working relationships with essential agencies across all sectors
- Therapeutic environment in safe and secure CQC registered care homes that receive fully compliant reports and excellent standards of service
- Robust risk management and public protection
- 24hr support, including night awake staff
- Access to training and education
- Physical, medical, psychological and social mental health care
- Accessible bedrooms and adapted facilities for people with mobility issues