Take on a new challenge!
Would you like to take on a new challenge? Whatever your idea Langley will be delighted to help you raise money for our work.
To help you get an idea here’s some examples of activities our supporters have done in the past:
- Completed a sponsored walk / bike ride
- Ran the London 10k
- Climbed the Yorkshire 3 peaks / completed a mini hill challenge
- Made their own Christmas cards and donated the equivalent money they would have spent on cards to Langley instead!
Any idea, big or small is welcome. If you would like some more information or would like some inspiration on possible ways to fundraise please contact the fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraise with your church
Could you get your church involved to raise money for Langley? Any ideas, big or small are welcome and we will be delighted to help you.
Here’s some ideas to get you started:
- Hold a coffee morning
- Take up a collection
- Nominate Langley to be one of the church’s supported charities
- Complete a sponsored activity – e.g. walking, biking, swimming, reading, cake-eating(!)
If you would like some more information or would like some inspiration on possible ways to fundraise please contact the fundraising team at email@example.com