Thank you for considering giving to Langley regularly.
- £15 a month can provide a welcome pack – providing essential toiletries and supplies in the first few days following release
- £100 a month can help to fund one of our support workers to work with a person, helping them to make choices that keeps them crime-free
Any donation is welcome – big or small.
To set up a regular donation (via our Just Giving page), click here
If you pay tax through PAYE (Pay As You Earn), payroll giving offers a simple way to reduce the cost to you of making regular gifts to charities. You can use payroll giving if:
- you are an employee and get paid weekly or monthly through PAYE
- you get a company and/or personal pension and your provider deducts tax through PAYE
- your employer or pension provider runs a Payroll Giving Scheme. If they don’t, you could ask if they are willing to start one
For more information on payroll giving, please visit HMRC online
For support or more information please contact our fundraising team at email@example.com
To see how your donation will help to transform the lives of many vulnerable men and women see some of their personal stories.