Making a referral to us is straightforward.
- Please send a completed application form and supporting documentation to email@example.com.
- Organisations within Government secure networks or with access to CJSM can use our secure email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we have a new address for the referrals office:
Langley House Trust, PO Box 6364, Coventry, CV6 9LL.
- Completed Application Form
- OASys risk assessment / relevant risk assessment
- Most recent Pre-sentence or Parole Assessment Report
- Up to date list of previous convictions
Please contact us if you do not have this information or need support in gathering it.
Note: the requirement of this information is supported by the Probation Circular April 2013 and Langley’s Service Level Agreement with the Ministry of Justice.
Want to check the progress of a referral?
We will keep you informed with the progress of a referral and are happy for you to email the email@example.com for an update.
Each one of our projects share the same core values of providing a safe and stable home and support tailored to each individual’s needs. We provide a range of different accommodation-based support services, including:
- Private rental schemes
- Care homes
- Floating support
- Forensic step-down services
Our projects differ and some may be more suitable for your applicant than others, for example some projects provide services for specific client groups. The team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and suggest the most suitable project. Email our referrals team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to find out more about each of our projects