Our projects enable people to live crime-free and make positive changes to their lives.
We operate from over 120 sites, spread over 22 different local authorities across England. Our accommodation-based support services cater for a wide spectrum of needs ranging from low to very high. They include:
- Community shared houses and individual flats
- Private rental schemes
- Registered care homes
- Floating support
- Forensic step-down
We offer a range of different services including:
- Into-work schemes
- Training & education
- Support for substance misuse issues
- Support for learning disabilities (mild to moderate)
- Support for mental health and personality disorders
- One to one key working
- Support to enable independence (such as tenancy maintenance and budgeting),
- Support to improve health and wellbeing,
- Support to build positive relationships and reintegrate into society.
We work in close partnership with local organisations across the public, private and voluntary sector to ensure the best possible service is delivered to commissioners and service users.