The Bedford Project is a resettlement project with shared and individual houses in the community for adult male offenders. Please note that residents of Bedford will be given priority when processing referrals.
The Luton Project is a private rental sector scheme for adult male and female offenders.
Exclusions apply to Bedford and Luton, please contact our referrals team for more information: email@example.com
- Self-catering single room accommodation
- Floating support
- Emergency on-call support available when out of hours
- Drop-in service (Bedford only)
- Access to the Langley Academy
- Wide range of activities including links to voluntary work
Tel: 01234 345824