Longcroft is a registered care home for male offenders and those at risk of offending, aged 21 and over.
Individuals with a diagnosed mental disorder, personality disorder and/or learning disability take priority when processing referrals.
- High level of care
- Forensic step-down service
- 24 hour staffing
- Full board & self-catering catering rooms available
- Extra-care facilities for individuals with health care needs (including clinical team comprising of psychiatrist, psychologist, carers and addictions counselors)
- In-house responsible clinician
- Social supervision
- Woodwork work-shop
- Extensive grounds
- Access to the Langley Academy
- Wide range of activities including links to voluntary work
Tel: 01524 64950