We provide safe and stable step-down services for individuals leaving both medium and low secure hospitals. Our services cater for adult males, including individuals detained under the Mental Health Act (including Section 41 restrictions).
We provide person-centred support tailored to the individual to enable them to live independently and crime-free.
Who we work with:
- Mental illness diagnoses (including bi-polar disorder and psychotic illnesses)
- Personality disorder diagnoses
What we deliver:
- High quality person-centred and recovery-focused care
- In-house psychologist, psychiatrist and forensic social workers / mental health practitioners providing social and clinical supervision for Section 41 conditionally discharged patients
- Close working relationships with essential agencies across all sectors, including police, probation, MAPPA, Public Protection Units and Integrated Offender Management teams
- Therapeutic environment in safe and secure Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care homes that receive fully compliant reports and excellent standards of service
- One-to-one key working
- Robust risk management and public protection
- 24hr support, including night awake staff
- Access to training and education
- Physical, medical, psychological and social mental health care
Read Mike’s story