We are very pleased to publish our Annual Report for Clients 2020-21. This report is a demonstration of our commitment to our clients; not only to be responsible landlords who provide excellent care and services, but also to engage well with and involve clients at every level as we seek to improve the service we provide.
It is so important for us to listen to those who receive our services, and for them to be able to share views and influence both current and future services. This report looks back at the challenges and successes of the last year, as well as highlighting some key areas of growth that we will focus on over the next 12 months.
Tracy Wild, our CEO, summarised it as follows:
“We are a responsible organisation, committed to our people, which includes staff, volunteers and of course clients and this past year especially that has been important for us to maintain.”
Here are just a few of the key highlights from this year’s Annual Report:
- 85% of our clients would recommend our services to others
- This year we exceeded our trustee set target for successful move ons
- We received positive feedback from the Care Quality Commission about our Covid-19 infection control measures
- 95% of clients said that they knew who to talk to if they had a problem
- We were shortlisted for two Charity Times Awards
To read the full report click here, or on the image below.