Far and wide across this tea-loving land the Langley Friends are organising a Time for Tea party to help people live crime-free lives.
Tea will be poured, money will be raised and lives will be changed for good.
Download our Time for Tea resources below and let us know how you get on!
We would love to see your pictures – tweet @LangleyHseTrust #timefortea or email: email@example.com
To host your Langley Time for Tea Party:
- Pick a date
- Agree a venue (you can even hold this at home)
- Decide on a theme (e.g. fancy dress, fifties, Star Wars… !)
- Let us know you’re holding a tea party – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our resources: Time for Tea Poster, Time for Tea Bunting and Paying In Form
- Advertise your Tea Party
- Ask your friends to donate cakes and tea
- Have the Tea Party!!
To raise funds at the Tea Party why not:
- Ask for a minimum contribution from those attending
- Ask for a donation towards cakes, tea, coffee and other refreshments
- Hold a mini auction (ask your friends to donate unwanted items)
If you need any more information or ideas, please contact us: email@example.com.
Otherwise enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you!