We care for offenders with mental health needs, learning disabilities and those who are elderly.
Langley helps people to move towards greater independence and reduce institutionalisation.
We have both Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care homes and offer extra-care housing and domiciliary care.
We also provide assisted access and accommodation to cater for offenders with disabilities and mobility issues.
What we deliver
- High quality person-centred and recovery-focused care
- Extra-care facilities including clinical team comprising of psychiatrist, psychologist, carers, mental health practitioners, forensic social workers and addictions counselor
- In-house responsible clinician
- One-to-one key working (personal care worker)
- Social Supervision (Statutory)
- Close working relationships with essential agencies across all sectors
- Therapeutic environment in safe and secure CQC registered care homes that receive compliant reports and good standards of service
- Robust risk management and public protection
- 24hr support, including night awake staff
- Access to training and education
- Accessible bedrooms and adapted facilities for people with mobility issues
Click here to find out more about our care services.
Read about our clients’ stories.
To make a referral click here.