The reconviction rate for clients whilst with us is less than 3%.
Ever since 1958, we have successfully helped people to stop reoffending and turn their lives around to benefit themselves and their communities.
This means fewer victims, safer neighbourhoods and restored lives.
Our Justice Data Lab results show a significant reduction in reoffending in those using our services compared to a matched comparison group. For the highlights and full report, click here.
Highlights from 2016-2017
- We worked with over 1200 men and women, achieving a reconviction rate of less than 3% for those in our housing – one of the lowest reconviction rates in the country
- We delivered a social value of over £11.5million (based on the HACT Social Value Calculator)
- We worked with over 135 people in prison through our Kainos Challenge to Change programme, helping participants to challenge thinking, attitudes and beliefs to live crime-free after prison
- We secured Investors in People Gold – recognising our commitment to people management. Less than a quarter of the organisations that applied for Investors in People status in 2016 achieved Gold standard
- 88% of clients surveyed in our client satisfaction survey said that they would recommend Langley’s services to others
- We were nominated for two awards – receiving ‘Highly Commended’ for Care Team of the Year in the Housing Heroes Awards and being shortlisted for ‘Charity of the Year’ in the Charity Times Awards