Highlights from 2017-2018
- We successfully won the 2018 Charity of the Year Award (Over 5m) and receiving ‘Highly Commended’ for Care Team of the Year in the Housing Heroes Awards.
- We worked with over 1200 men and women, achieving a reconviction rate of less than 3% for those in our housing – one of the lowest reconviction rates in the country
- We delivered a social value of over £11.5million (based on the HACT Social Value Calculator)
- We worked with over 135 people in prison through our Kainos Challenge to Change programme, helping participants to challenge thinking, attitudes and beliefs to live crime-free after prison
- We secured Investors in People Gold – recognising our commitment to people management. Less than a quarter of the organisations that applied for Investors in People status in 2016 achieved Gold standard
- 88% of clients surveyed in our client satisfaction survey said that they would recommend Langley’s services to others