Our vision is of a crime-free society where no-one is unfairly disadvantaged or excluded because of their past.
It’s a tall order – but it is one that we are committed to. Every ex-offender helped means a step closer to making our vision a reality.
Our mission is to work with those who are at risk of offending or have offended, establishing positive foundations so that they can lead crime-free lives and become contributors to society.
This means safer communities, fewer victims and restored lives.
At Langley, we are:
- Christ-like – We build a culture that reflects Jesus’ teaching & His love
- Responsible – We are diligent in all we do and take care of all people within Langley
- Genuine – We are honest, principled, and trustworthy
- Respectful – We respect all people, act inclusively, and engage widely
- Visionary – We are aspirational, enabling change, hope and flourishing throughout Langley