Box Tree Cottage Independent Approved Premises is a service run in partnership with Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS). We offer meaningful activities that are tailored to meet individual needs in order to minimise the risk of reoffending.
All referrals are sent to the National Probation Service Central Referral Unit. The Approved Premises does not accept direct referrals.
- Space for 17 men
- Opened April 2022
- A national resource extending provision in West Yorkshire
- Delivered from a hostel that has operated in its location for over 40 years
Provision at Box Tree Cottage
- Responsive, individually tailored and purposeful support for all residents
- An inclusive approach designed to meet rehabilitation and resettlement needs.
- Support to build self-esteem and a positive self-identity.
- Where appropriate, support to reconnect with family, find employment and a permanent home.
- Trained staff contribute to ongoing assessment and management of all residents, including Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA) and Integrated Offender Management (IOM)
Tel: 01274 487626
For more information download the Box Tree Cottage brochure: