Elderfield is home to Pathways to Change – an innovative rehabilitative community programme run by Kainos Community.
Pathways to Change (P2C) offers a structured programme of cognitive behaviour therapy, independent living skills, victim awareness, community engagement and social value projects which serve the local community.
Accommodation is only offered in conjunction with participation in the P2C programme.
Adult male offenders over the age of 18 who meet the following criteria:
- Medium to high-risk of reoffending (as assessed by OGRS or equivalent), with a score of 30 and above
- Those who demonstrate two or more of the following needs targeted by Pathways to Change:
- Lack of self-management, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Reduced cognitive skills
- Low levels of interpersonal skills
Applicants must also be in receipt of Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Universal Credit.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy – core programme to challenge thinking, attitudes and behaviour
- Social value projects
- Single and shared bedrooms
- Shared bathing and living facilities
- Ground floor rooms available
- Training room
- Computer facilities
- Large grounds (including horticultural training opportunities)
To make a referral please contact us: