We are skilled in helping elderly offenders move towards greater independence and reducing institutionalisation.
We provide specialist care and support for elderly offenders, particularly those with health and social care needs. We also provide assisted access and accommodation to cater for offenders with disabilities.
What we deliver:
- High quality person-centred and recovery-focused care
- Therapeutic environments in safe and secure Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care homes that receive fully compliant reports and excellent standards of service
- One-to-one key working
- 24hr support, including night awake staff
- Physical, medical, psychological and social mental health care
- Access to training and education
- Accessible bedrooms and specially adapted facilities for people with mobility issues